You’ll find information regarding our Shaolin monk training masters, their background and training below. You’ll find no better opportunity to train with Shaolin monks than at Song Mountain Shaolin School.
* Abbot of the original Shaolin monastery on Song Mountain
*Head of the Buddhists Association of Henan Province
* Vice President of Buddhist Federation of China.
* Representative of the 9th National Chinese People Congress.
* First Chinese monk with an MBA degree.
Master wang,trained Shaolin martial arts from original Shaolin temple at very young age and achieved excellent record.After graduation,he was selected into Song mountain shaolin temple martial arts museum international performance team,which is the rank 1 shaolin performance in China. He performed Kungfu in more than 20 countries including America,Canada,France,Japan,Southeast Asia,etc.In 1997,he became a professional Kungfu master in Shaolin temple Martial arts Museum and cultivated more than 500 foreign&domestic students’s ability on Kungfu skills.During the teaching time,he also did international teaching exchange with ones in USA,Russia,France ,etc.
Master Wang is Highly expert in traditional shaolin Kungfu forms,Chinese kickboxing ,shaolin weapons sword,staff,three section cudgel sparring,etc.
* 32nd generation monk of Shaolin Temple monastery
* 7th band in shaolin kungfu
* Won first place in the 60kg class in the 2005 Chinese kick boxing martial arts competitions held by Henan province.
*Excellent martial arts master & Judge in Henan provinces
*Good at shaolin combat, Chinese kick boxing, Shaolin weapons, Shaolin forms, Chi kung and more
* Studied Chinese Kung fu at very young age.
* Followed traditional wing chun Master Guo to learn Traditional Kung fu for many years.
* Disciple of Master Guo of Kunyu mountain Shaolin academy.
Highly skilled at Wing Chun Chuan, Baji Chuan, Tai Chi, Miao sword, Chi kung, as well as Shaolin traditional fist forms.